|Find Help For Your Divorce in Santa Rosa. Divorce Without Lawyers in Sonoma County. No Lawyers - Save Money|
About Sue Hall
A Sonoma County resident since 1985, I graduated from Empire College School of Law in 1993 with a Juris Doctorate Degree, and a Bachelor of Science degree from Texas A & M. Since 1995, I have helped hundreds of people negotiate the mountain of paperwork required by the court system. In 1999, I was honored for my commitment to “Equal Access to Justice” by Sonoma County Legal Aid. I am a member of the Sonoma County Bar Association, Women in Law, and CALDA.
“I am not an attorney and I can only provide self-help services at your specific direction.”
Most legal matters do not require the use of an attorney. You can do it yourself and save thousands of dollars. My approach is one of consumer education and empowerment. I know this can be a time of anxiety and stress. I offer a professional, confidential environment where you make the most important choices in your life.
• I provide you with explanatory materials, written or approved by an attorney.
• I prepare the necessary documents.
• I file all the documents with the court.
• I consult with, or refer you to, attorneys when legal questions arise.
• If you need to appear in court, I can either coach you or help you choose an attorney.